Tag, you’re it!
This isn’t my “7 Links” post. Not yet.
So, I’m having a crappy day today. I’m still struggling with the acceptance of an unfortunate situation which I cannot change, and right now, it’s making my day pretty tough. In turn, I’m feeling down about myself, and a lot of negative thoughts are creeping around inside my head. So, in tune with Caitlin and Operation Beautiful, as well as taking my very own words of advice behind the reasons for starting this blog in the first place, I’m going to create my own blogger-tagging post to remind myself of just a few of the many, many reasons I have to be happy. As I said before — sometimes, it’s the little things.
I want each one of you who does this following me to list five things that give you confidence and that you really love about yourself. They can be physical (toned arms!), mental (brilliant at math), emotional (supportive), totally random (makes perfectly symmetrical pankcakes) or anything else you can come up with. All that matters is that these things make you, you. I’m sure there are maaaaany more than 5 wonderful things about all of you fabulous bloggers out there, but sometimes we all need just a little reminder — or a kick in the pants! — to let us know how fantastic we really are. This is in no way tooting your own horn or being conceited – just some positive energy to put out into the universe. I can’t wait to hear what other bloggers have to say, and to learn a little bit more about the things that make each of us special and beautiful.
Keepin’ things positive, oh yeah! :)
Please write your own, then tag five other bloggers!
Laura’s 5 Things:
- I absolutely love my green eyes. Most people have brown or blue eyes, but I don’t see emerald pairs like mine out there very often. They make me feel beautiful and unique.
- I love that I’m comfortable enough with myself to say whatever is on my mind without much censoring. While this can sometimes get me in trouble (!), I think it makes up a big part of my personality, and I really like that about myself.
- I have (or at least hope I have!) a natural talent for writing that I wouldn’t give up for anything. It means the world to me that I can sit down and start writing without hesitation.
- I care deeply about and greatly appreciate my friends and family, and try to always let them know. This seems to be a rare thing sometimes.
- I think my girls look pretty great in a low-cut dress :D
Sorry…had to slip that last one in there! Hahahaha.
Now…for the fun part!
Tag, you’re it!
- Ali from FoodFitnessFashion
- Gretchen from Honey, I Shrunk the Gretchen!
- Sarah from Run Sqrl, Run!
- Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers
- Allie from Picky Eating RD
Have fun, ladies!! :)
Tell me, what do you love about yourself?