Lessons learned at 3am
- If you don’t have a dishwasher, wash your dishes immediately after you use them. Don’t ask, just do it.
- The smell of curry will linger in a studio apartment for longer than 24 hours.
- No really — NOTHING MAKES IT GO AWAY.
- Organic canned pumpkin does not stay in the fridge for as long as you’d think it would.
- When kiwis go bad and get gooey on the counter, they leave behind a strange, pinkish color.
Hmm. I’m gross. I could say, Yeah, but life got busy! It was the weekend! Yadda yadda yaddah, but no — my kitchen was looking pretty janky. Let’s not let that happen agin, mmkay?
On that note, I have some pictures of gay Twister that are coming up next. I also had a pretty ridiculous weekend involving a bunch of boys from Wisconsin.
Hold on to your seats, gals. When did my life get so crazy?